Pick and Win Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASING DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
(1) Eligibility: Game is offered and is open only to legal residents of the United States, ( except New York) Canada (void in Quebec) and where made available and permitted by law. Promotion void where prohibited. Must be18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees, and directors of Sponsor, their parents, affiliates or subsidiaries, successors and assigns, publisher, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, insurers, and legal advisors, web masters and print suppliers, and the immediate family members (parents, spouse, siblings and children wherever they reside) and persons living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (Interactive Games) which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Game.
(2) Game Schedule: Pick and Win Game (this “Game”) begins 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 1, 2013 and ends at 11.59 p.m. Central Time, December 31, 2014. The Game may be played, interrupted or discontinued at anytime at the Sponsor’s discretion.
(3) Game Play: Each Game will require the player to select six (6) unique numbers or symbols from the range presented and follow submission and entry deadline instructions. These numbers/symbols will be compared to all collected entries received during the qualified Game period and compared for matches. If all six (6) of the numbers/symbols on the entry exactly match all of the six (6) numbers/symbols selected, and that entry is in the digital data file, entry will win the Grand Prize, or a portion thereof in the case of multiple winners, subject to verification. A variety of Game play presentations, schedules and techniques for eligibility are planned for this Game and are specified in the promotional offer. Odds of winning are 1:733,277,728 and are specified with each Game presented for play.
(4) Internet Play: There are two ways to play: (a) Manual Number/Symbol Selection – you may select different numbers/symbols from the range presented by clicking on the numbers/symbols and then clicking on the submit button; or (b) Random Computer Selection – you may click on the Quick Pick button and the computer program will randomly select the numbers/symbols that will constitute your entry. Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void. You will receive an email acknowledging your entry. This email contains a unique identifier code for the entry and the numbers/symbols that constitute the entry. Retain this email. It may be necessary to present the e-mail before you can be awarded prize.
(5) LIMIT One (1) Entry Per Person or Unique Entry Game Code. Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be changed, altered or modified. Entries received after Game entry deadline will be disqualified. You will not receive an acknowledgement of your entry unless specified herein. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In case of entry ownership dispute: Internet entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, non-delivered, misdirected, illegible entries, email or mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet /web site/ use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, or the failure to capture any such information. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
(6) Digital Data Files: When your entry has been submitted it will be electronically transferred to a digital data file and included in the Game specified in the offer prior to the drawing, this file is closed, sealed with a digital signature, and transmitted to an impartial observer. The file is then confirmed as received by that impartial observer. If, for any reason whatsoever, an entry is not included in the received file, that entry will be void and not eligible for a prize.
(7) Sponsor, Insurers, Impartial Observers, Security Agents their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents will not be responsible for any error, manual, electronic, or otherwise whether due to neglect, omission, failure, or otherwise that results in an entry or entries not appearing in the entries database held by the impartial observer. No entry will be valid unless it is obtained through authorized and legitimate channels in accordance with the rules and procedures for the Promotion, and is not tampered with in any way. Sponsor, Insurers, Impartial Observers, Agency(s) their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents will not be responsible for any entry obtained through any illegal or fraudulent act, whether that act is committed by a Game participant, an unrelated third-party, or an employee or agent of the above entities, and any such entry is void.
(8) Pick and Win Game Drawing: Sponsor will conduct a computerized random number drawing to select five (5) numbers within a universe of 1 through 96 and one (1) number within a universe 1 through 12, based a schedule included in the promotional offer. If draw date not specified, entry will be included in drawing to be conducted on or about January 31, 2014. The number/symbol selection is supervised by the Security Agent and Insurer to assure that the drawing is conducted fairly and whose decisions as to the administration of the Game and the selection of the potential winner(s) are final.
(9) Pick and Win Game Grand Prize: One (1) One Million Dollars ($1,000,000 US). In the event of a valid, verified match of all six numbers selected in the computerized draw winner may choose to receive forty (40) installments of $25,000 per year or in lieu of payments a single lump sum annuity pay out calculated at time of payout. Annuity cash value as of September 1, 2011 was $497,600.00. IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE CONFIRMED WINNER OF THE GRAND PRIZE, THE PRIZE WILL BE EQUALLY DIVIDED AMONG, AND EQUAL SHARES DISTRIBUTED TO, ALL OF THOSE CONFIRMED WINNERS. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or substituted prior to award. Prize values are expressed in U.S. Dollars. All taxes are solely the responsibility of winner. IF GRAND PRIZE IS NOT WON, OR IF WON BUT NOT CLAIMED, DURING PROMOTIONAL PERIOD, IT WILL NOT BE AWARDED. Prize(s) shown may be representative or are suggestive of Grand Prize winning purchase possibilities.
(10) Second Chance Sweepstakes: All qualified entrants in the Pick and Win Game will be entered into a random drawing to be conducted on or about January 31 2014. Odds of winning based on number of entries received. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded as follows: First Prize: Two (2) winners will each receive: One thousand dollars ($1000.00).
Second Prize: Two (2) winners will each receive Five hundred dollars ($500.00).
Third Prize: Ten (10) winners will each receive One hundred dollar($100.00).
Fourth Prize: Nineteen (19) winners will each receive Fifty dollars ($50.00).
(11) Winner Notification/Verification: Sponsor will attempt to notify Grand Prize Pick and Win Game potential winner(s) by certified mail, email, or telephone for a period of 7 days following the Grand Prize Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant when participant has changed contact information and failed to notify Sponsor of such change. If potential winner cannot be contacted prize may be forfeited. Further, potential winner(s) will be required to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. If the documents are not returned in a timely manner, or if entrant provided false or inaccuate entry submission information, or if prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner(s) is found not to have complied with these Official Rules, or is ineligible for any reason, the prize may be forfeited. Winner may be required to provide proof of identification, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion in order to receive prize. If a potential winner is a Canadian Resident, winner must successfully answer a mathematical skill testing question. Failure to successfully answer the question as stated will cause the prize to be forfeited.
(12) Publicity: Except where prohibited by law participation in the Game constitutes winner(s) consent (if a winner) to Sponsor’s use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without payment or consideration of any kind.
(13) General Conditions: If, for any reason, this Game, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Game, or acting in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation or administration of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(14) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Game entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Insurers, Impartial Observers, Security Agents their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Game, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable entries (e) errors in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Game, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
(15). Results: For the names of winners visit on www.blizzardballnovel.com.